Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22nd

This is Jimmy Varn and I am staying alive.

I’m leaving this morning. The bike is packed and I am itching to head out. I’m leaving a lot of supplies along with a note to whoever finds it. I’m wishing them luck and urging them to leave the city.

There are more fires. It hasn’t rained in awhile but the water in the streets is higher. I’m going to try to ride the bike on the sidewalks but even that is going to get messy. It is going to be a bitch to get out of here but it has to be done.

I am going south. It won’t be as cold and with spring coming, I hopefully will not freeze to death as easily. I’ll start with Florida and shit, I might even go to Orlando and check out Disney. I imagine a lot of survivors will head there. Why not?

If you are reading this, go look for others. Watch out for zombies and assholes.

Stay alive.

10 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's the end!!!

    Well done, Shon. I really enjoyed this blog.

    And I'm glad you left him potentially alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget- My wife reacted savagely at one of the proposed endings I had where he passes away on a routine patrol. She was quite miffed.

    after awhile, I understood that Jimmy had a stubborn survival mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Bridget, Oh No!!! I have enjoyed reading this SO much, I can't begin to express it. My boyfriend is a zombie game fanatic (even larps) and has commented on the light in my eyes as I share the newest 'segment' in Jimmy's life.

    Sigh, Jimmy I am going to miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Jimmy. I hope you stay alive too!

    I will really miss this blog - both my husband and I read it every day ...

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Musns- I am tickled that you enjoyed it. I liked writing it but man, there were days when I wondered if anyone other than me would find it interesting.

    Dee- I have a feeling Jimmy will outlive us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Jimmy, and thank you Shon! Your non-erotica is just as much fun to read as your erotica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mesix :) That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im telling all my friends about this blog. good work sir!

    ReplyDelete